Crop top & skirtpants


I don´t want to adapt to the world, the world doesn´t want to adapt to me. Well, I can adapt it myself :)
__________

Nechcem sa prispôsobiť svetu, svet sa nechce prispôsobiť mne. No, tak si ho prispôsobím sama :)
Sometimes when I dress I have my own idea, but I can´t find what I'm looking for (especially not in my closet). But I'm not giving up and just made ​​it. As much as possible. Sometimes this requires a lot of time and work, but sometimes you just simply cut off anything. Now I just took scissors and cut a t-shirt (and sleeves), and soon I was more satisfied: D
__________

Niekedy keď sa obliekam mám svoju vlastnú predstavu, ale to čo hľadám nenachádzam (hlavne nie vo svojej skrini ). Ale ja sa nevzdávam a proste si to vyrobím. Ako sa len dá. Niekedy treba na to veľa času a práce, ale niekedy stačí len niečo jednoducho odstrihnúť. Teraz som skrátka vzala nožnice a odstrihla tričko (aj rukávy) a hneď som bola spokojnejšia :D


Yes this is really pants :)


sunglasses, croped tee, skirtpants: old / shoes: F&F / paper handbag: Foxy Green

Photo by Viktor, styling & handbag by me:

8 komentárov:

  1. hey great post I really like to browse your blog !! I invite you to my blog
    kisses

    Instagram : http://instagram.com/dreamofparadisebydomi
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreaomofparadisebydomi?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Super mne sa to páči :) a zlatý učes :))
    Pozývam ťa na moju giveaway :)BellesFleurs

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. cool bottom dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. vaaau ja som si myslela že máš na sebe sukňu užasne:)) a to tričko sa ti podarilo niekedy neni na škodu zaexperimentovat:))

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Hi!!! I discovered your blog on Instagram and this is the first time I see your blog and is the first time that I write. I'm an Italian blogger. I watched a little bit your blog. Compliments: really nice!!!! You cut the sleeves and created a crop top? Nice idea! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Great outfit, I love that skirt! Kisses, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Wow,so pretty.you look amazing.
    Love the pants
    Have a great weekend
    Cheers

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť