Life Story of one tee E6



The more I was happy when I saw her face again. I have previously experienced various transformations, but this time it was different.
O to viac som sa potešil, keď som znovu uvidel jej tvár. Usmiala sa a potom sa so mnou začali diať divné veci. Už predtým som zažil rôzne premeny, ale tentoraz to bolo iné.



She had created something completely new from me. It was like a rebirth! She gave me another life and then some - gave me the possibility to give joy! 
Stvorila zo mňa niečo celkom iné. Bolo to ako znovuzrodenie! Dala mi nový život a ešte niečo - dala mi možnosť dávať radosť!

teddy bear: Foxy Green / photo, edit: me

Living with her taught me two things: 
Everyone deserves more than one, two or three chances. Also such the usual T-shirt like me! 
And that there is always another way we can bring joy. And there is nothing more beautiful! 

Život s ňou mi dal dve veci:
Každý si zaslúži viac než len jednu, dve či tri šance. Aj také obyčajné tričko ako ja!
A to, že existuje vždy nejaký spôsob ako môžme prinášať iným radosť. A nieje nič krajšie!

THE END

5 komentárov:

  1. Awww, she is so precious and adorable, I don't have kids of my own but I can just imagine that they are the greatest gift of all. Happy Monday Darling, hope its an enlightening one.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Typuji, že medvídka jsi sama dělala?! Jestli ano, tak je moc povedený =)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. awww...so sweet! cute kid and cute teddy bear;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť